googledrive.com interruptions

Chris Gorgolewski

Sep 21, 2016, 3:06:24 PM9/21/16
to bids-a...@googlegroups.com
Dear all,
In the past couple of days we have been experiencing random outages of googledrive.com redirection services caouse 502 Bad Gateway errors when downloading test data. A temporary workaround involves using:

link instead of the usual:

(where ds005-deriv-light.tar is the file name of the particular test dataset).

Best,
Chris

Chris Gorgolewski

Sep 23, 2016, 9:24:07 PM9/23/16
to bids-a...@googlegroups.com
The interruptions seem to breaking a lot of builds. I have moved the test data to OSF. You can update your circle.yml files with the appropriate commands below

Sorry for the inconvenience!

Best,
Chris

Chris Gorgolewski