BIDA Dance 3/3 Needs Volunteers

Persis Thorndike

Mar 1, 2024, 6:38:43 PMMar 1
to bida-volunteers
Hello, you all,

We’ve got another fabulous dance this Sunday, with Liz Nelson calling to the music of the with Stuart Kenney, Matt Kenney, Clara Stickney, and Max Newman  We need your help to make this dance as fabulous as it can be!

Persis Thorndike

Mar 1, 2024, 6:45:47 PMMar 1
to bida-volunteers
Let me try this again.

Hello, you all!

We have Liz Nelson calling her dances to the music of the Red Case an and, with Stuart Kenney, Matt Kenney, Clara Stickney, and Max Newman.

We need help with Set up, Early and Late doors. come help us out and dance the rest of the night on us.

Set up, 6:15-7:30, 1-2 people,
Early door, 6:30-8, 1-2 people,
Late door, 8-9, 1 person.

Please let me know which shift you can cover, by reply email, text or phone.

Best,

Persis

Persis L Thorndike
BIDA Board, Volunteer Coordinator, BTS Committee