BIDA Family & Evening Dance with Open Band 12/3/2023

Persis Thorndike

Dec 1, 2023, 8:37:39 PM12/1/23
to bida-volunteers
Happy December 1, you all!

My Dad turned 98 today, and my daughter's dog Winnie is 12. It's Open Band weekend! We have a Family Dance at 5:30-6:30, followed by a regular dance 7:30-10:30. I am not clear as to whether there will be a potluck inbetween. Debbie Knight will be leading our fabulous BIDA Open Band, with Amy Larkin and Bruce Rosen anchoring, playing tunes to dances called by Sue Rosen.

We need the following shifts filled:
Early early door, 5-6:30, 1-2 people,
Early door, 6:30-8, 1-2 people.

Please reply to this email, or text/call me at 508-282-0089 if you can fill one of these shifts. There may be scones, and you can dance the rest of the evening on us.

Cheers,

Persis

Persis L Thorndike
BIDA Board, Volunteer Coordinator
BeanTown Stomp committee

Persis Thorndike

Dec 2, 2023, 4:13:29 PM12/2/23
to pers...@gmail.com, bida-volunteers
I have checked with the board and yes, we will have a potluck! It may be smaller than the last couple, but I think it will be great. Remember that warm stuff should be brought in an instant pot or a crockpot. I might be able to get use of a microwave, but I have to ask on Sunday when I get there.

We still need someone for early early door during the family dance 5-6:30, maybe two, and possibly one additional for Early door at 6:30-8.

Enjoy the rest of your Saturday!

Persis
Sent from my iPhone

Persis Thorndike
508-282-0089 voice & text

"I get up every morning determined to both change the world and have one hell of a good time. Sometimes this makes planning my day difficult."  --   E. B. White

On Dec 1, 2023, at 8:37 PM, Persis Thorndike <pers...@gmail.com> wrote:

Happy December 1, you all!