BIDA volunteers needed for the last dance of the season

Persis Thorndike

Jul 1, 2022, 9:54:27 AM7/1/22
to bida-volunteers
Welcome to July, all you lovely BIDA volunteers!

We have one last dance before we break for the summer, and we are looking for people to help us run it. Let me know which shift you can take and dance the rest of the night on us.

We’re still looking for the following jobs and time slots:

Set-up; need 1, 6:15-7. Put up signs in hall, sandwich board out front of the hall, fill water coolers, set up large fans for air circulation, set up chairs along far wall.
Early door; need 1, 6:30-8, check vax cards, ask for email contact on iPad, take money, answer any questions people have.
Mid door; need 1, 8-9, same as early door.

Please reply to this email, or directly to me at pers...@gmail.com, or text me at 508-282-0089 if you can take one of these shifts. We really appreciate all the help you give us. BIDA runs on volunteers. :-)

Cheers,

Persis

Persis Thorndike
BIDA Board, Volunteer Coordinator