BIDA Volunteers Needed for the Family Dance on 10/20/2019

Persis Thorndike

Oct 17, 2019, 12:02:04 AM10/17/19
to bida-volunteers
Hello, BIDA Volunteers,

On Sunday, we have our first family dance of the season, with Luke Donforth calling to the music of the BIDA Open Band for the family dance hour, and to the music of . We are looking for people to help with set up and door sitting.

Volunteer shifts for the family dance include set up (5pm-done), and three door shifts.

Set up involves putting up posters and signs, setting out chairs along the far wall, putting up lights, and filling water barrels.

Door sitting is taking money and answering questions. No experience necessary; we'll show you what needs doing. Mostly, it's being friendly and making change.

Set up, 5-done
Family dance door, 5-6:30
Early door, 6:30-8 pm
Late door, 8-9 pm.

Come support your dance community by volunteering and dance the rest of the night on us.

Please let me know which shift you can take. If you want to volunteer a dance ahead (taking a shift for the next dance on 10/6 or for the Spark in the Dark on September 29), please let me know that as well. We will need lots of folks to help with set up (and strike).

I look forward to seeing you all on Sunday!

Best,

Persis

Persis Thorndike
BIDA Board, Volunteer Coordinator
per...@thorndike.namepers...@gmail.com
508-282-0089 voice & text

Persis Thorndike

Oct 20, 2019, 1:42:28 AM10/20/19
to bida-volunteers, pers...@gmail.com
We are still looking for a late door person for tomorrow. Anyone available? Please let me know.

Best,

Persis

Sent from my iPhone

Persis Thorndike
508-282-0089 voice & text

"I get up every morning determined to both change the world and have one hell of a good time. Sometimes this makes planning my day difficult."  --   E. B. White

Persis Thorndike