BIDA Volunteers Needed for 9/17 Dance

Persis Thorndike

Sep 14, 2023, 1:56:01 PM9/14/23
to bida-volunteers
Hello, you all!

I hope you are enjoying today's sunshiney dry weather! We've got our *Mask Required* dance coming up on Sunday, and you know what that means; we need you to help us make this dance a success. We've got Joy Factor; Gianna Marzilli Ericson, Henry Yoshimura and Rebecca Weiss, playing fabulous tunes to the calling of Don Stratton.

We need the following shifts filled:
Set-up, 1 person, 6:15-7 (or when done),
Early Door, 1-2 people, 6:30-8,
Late Door, 1 person, 8-9.

Please let me know which shift you can take, and dance the rest of the evening on us. You can reach me by replying to this email, or texting/calling me at 508-282-0089.

Hope to hear from folks soon, and so looking forward to seeing you all on Sunday.

cheers,

Persis

Persis L Thorndike
BIDA Board, Volunteer Coordinator