Third Sunday BIDA Dance Needs Volunteers! 1/21/2024

Persis Thorndike

Jan 19, 2024, 9:16:26 PMJan 19
to bida-volunteers
Hello, you all!

I hope you are staying warm this chilly week.

We have our regular Third Sunday dance coming up, and we need some help! This is a mask-required dance, in light of lingering Covid and other things like flu and rsv.

Annie Kidwell will be calling her inaugural BIDA dance, to the music of Helen, Elias & Rohan. We’re in for a real treat.

We’ve got the following shifts available:
Early door, 6:30-8, 1-2 people,
Late door, 8-9, 1 person.

Let me know by reply email, or text/voice to my phone. I look forward to seeing you on Sunday.

Cheers,

Persis

Persis L Thorndike
BIDA Board, Volunteer Coordinator, BTS Committee

Persis Thorndike

Jan 21, 2024, 11:52:48 AMJan 21
to bida-volunteers, Persis Thorndike
Good morning, you all,

I hope you are staying warm on this very chilly morning. Come out and get warm at the dance tonight (stay away from the fan line...)

It would be great if we had a second early door person, if anyone is available and could arrive at 6:30.

Many thanks, and see you tonight,

Persis

Persis L Thorndike
BIDA Board, BeanTown Stomp Committee