BIDA Volunteers Needed for 7/2

1 view

Persis Thorndike

Jun 30, 2023, 8:11:43 AM6/30/23
to bida-volunteers
Good morning and happy Friday, to all you lovely BIDA Volunteers!

Our 2022-2023 dance season has been pretty fabulous, and a lot is due to all of you working as a team to make our dances so successful. Thank you.

We have our last dance this Sunday before we take our usual break for the summer. Liz Nelson is calling dances to the tunes of our own Helen Kuhar and Kat Wallace. It should be a great time! This is also our first Mask-Optional dance since we restarted. Please think about which shift you can do and let me know.

We need the following:
Set up, 6:15-7:30, one person,
Early door, 6:30-8, one-two people,
Late door, 8-9, one person.

As usual, you will dance the rest of the night on us. Please let me know which shift you can fill; reply to this email, or send text of call 508-282-0089.

Cheers,

Persis

Persis Thorndike
BIDA Board, Volunteer Coordinator

Persis Thorndike

Jul 1, 2023, 3:22:12 PM7/1/23
to pers...@gmail.com, bida-volunteers
I'd love to get a set up volunteer for tomorrow, as well as an early door person. Is anybody going to be around? Please let me know.

Cheers,

Persis

Sent from my iPhone

Persis Thorndike
508-282-0089 voice & text

"I get up every morning determined to both change the world and have one hell of a good time. Sometimes this makes planning my day difficult."  --   E. B. White