BIDA Volunteers Needed for 4/21 Dance

1 view

Persis Thorndike

Apr 17, 2024, 10:33:16 AMApr 17
to bida-volunteers
Good morning, lovely people!

It’s another glorious New England spring day out here at my Big Blue House, and we’ve got a busy weekend ahead. Earth Day, NEFFA, and our 3rd Sunday dance! Ben Sachs-Hamilton will be calling to the amazing music of Thunderwing (Amy Englesberg and Cedar Stanistreet); we are in for a great treat. This is a mask-required dance.

We need the following shifts filled:
Set up, 6:15-7:30; 1-2 people,
Early door, 6:30-8; 1-2 people,
Late door, 8-9; 1 person.

Please let me know (by text, email or phone call) which shift you wish to take, and remember that not only will you dance the rest of the evening on us, but you will also get a ticket for a second free dance of your choice.

Dance often and joyously, you all,

Cheers,

Persis

Persis L Thorndike