BIDA 15th Anniversary Dance 2/4/2024, Tomorrow!

Persis Thorndike

Feb 3, 2024, 12:31:21 PMFeb 3
to bida-volunteers
Hello, you all!

I apologise for the delay in this email; I had another 80+ hour week, and came home Thursday to a 50 degree house and no oil in the tank. That problem was solved this morning, but it’s been a couple of tough days and a very long week. I will need all your smiling faces and hugs tomorrow.

Tomorrow is our 15th Anniversay of the first BIDA dance, and we are having a round robin of past BIDA callers and musicians. We are also planning a Photo Booth, and if you wish to dress up a bit, that would add to the festivities. I am excited and thrilled to be part of this very vibrant dance community.

We do need door sitters, for both early and late shifts. I think two people per shift would work well. Please let me know which shift you can help with, and of course, dance the rest of the evening on us.

Early door; 6:30-8 pm, 2 people
Late door; 8-9, 2 people.

You can reach me by reply email, text or voice to the phone number below in my signature.

Can’t wait to see you tomorrow,

Cheers,

Persis

Persis L Thorndike
BIDA Board, Volunteer Coordinator, BTS Committee