BIDA Double Dance on Sunday, 11/19, Needs Your Help!

Persis Thorndike

Nov 16, 2023, 9:41:50 PM11/16/23
to bida-volunteers
Hello, you all,

What a variable month we’ve been having, cold, warm, even some snow! I am excited to be feeling healthy (fingers crossed no migraine or car troubles this weekend) and look forward to seeing you all, and bringing cake and something for a side course for the pot luck.

We are continuing our exciting month with a mask-required double dance on this Sunday the 19th, with Lisa Greenleaf calling her amazing fun repertoire of challenging contras from 4-6:30, and regular dances from 7:30-10:30, all to the stellar tunes by Cojiro; Eric Boodman, Casey Murray, and Jesse Ball. We are in for another treat; Challenging in the afternoon and our Regular dance in the evening, with a potluck in between. I can’t wait! I will be bringing CAKE since I missed the last opportunity, and since it was a SIGNIFICANT birthday (65), I am celebrating all month! Help us out and dance the rest of the afternoon/evening on us, and have some cake!

We will NOT have kitchen access or refrigerator access, so bring something that is OK at room temp, or can be heated in your crockpot or instapot. I will bring serving utensils as usual.

We need the following shifts filled:
Early early door, 3:30-5, 1-2 people,
Late early door, 5-6:30, 1 person,
Middle door, 6:30-8, 1 person,
Late door, 8-9, 1 person.

Thank you to those of you who have reached out ahead of this email with a time in mind. You make my heart sing!  For those of you still deciding, please let me know which shift you can take, as your help in running these dances is such an important part of making them work so well. I appreciate every one of you.

You can reach me by reply email, text or voice to 508-282-0089

Cheers,

Persis

Persis L Thorndike
BIDA Board, Volunteer Coordinator, BeanTown Stomp Committee

Persis Thorndike

Nov 18, 2023, 6:09:31 PM11/18/23
to bida-volunteers, Pers...@gmail.com
Hello, you all!

Middle door has been extremely popular this week!

I am still in need of door sitters for these shifts;
Early early door, 3:30-5, 1-2 people
and
Early door, 5-6:30, 1 person

Is anyone available to help out? See you all tomorrow!

Cheers,

Persis

Sent from my iPhone

Persis Thorndike
508-282-0089 voice & text

"I get up every morning determined to both change the world and have one hell of a good time. Sometimes this makes planning my day difficult."  --   E. B. White

On Nov 16, 2023, at 9:41 PM, Persis Thorndike <pers...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello, you all,

Persis Thorndike

Nov 19, 2023, 12:05:28 PM11/19/23
to bida-volunteers, Persis Thorndike
And we're all set! See you this afternoon!

Persis L Thorndike
BIDA Board, BeanTown Stomp Committee
508-282-0089 voice & text