BIDA Dance 1/7, Volunteers Needed

Persis Thorndike

Jan 2, 2024, 9:01:25 PMJan 2
to bida-volunteers
Happy New Year, you all!

I hope you all had a lovely long weekend and celebrated as you wished. The calendar tunes to 2024, and we have our first of THREE January dances coming up. This Sunday, a mask-optional dance, features Torrent, Nadia Gaya, Ross Parker, and Sarah Stefanski, who will play tunes for us as we dance Scottish dances lead by Kat Dutton (Scottish instructor extraordinaire) and extraordinary Contra by our own Harris Lapiroff.

We need the following shifts filled by you awesome BIDA volunteers:
Set up, 6:15-7:30, 1-2 people,
Early door, 6:30-8, 1-2 people,
Late door, 8-9, 1 person.

Please let me know by the usual methods (email/text/voice), which shift you would like to fill, and dance the rest of the evening on us.

I can’t wait to see you all, at our first dance of the new year.

Cheers,

Persis

Persis L Thorndike
BIDA Board, Volunteer Coordinator, BTS committee