BIDA Volunteers Needed for 3/26 Special Dance

Persis Thorndike

Mar 24, 2023, 10:36:47 PM3/24/23
to bida-volunteers
Hello, lovely BIDA Volunteers!

I am sending this to you from Youth Trad Song Weekend, at the Ashoka Center in Olivebridge, NY. Yes, I was moved off the wait list!  We have a dance on Sunday, with Countercurrent (Alex Sturbaum and Brian Lindsay) playing their fabulous music to Harris Lapiroff’s dances.

We need the usual shifts:
Set up, 6:15-7:30, 1 person,
Early door, 6:30-8, 2-3 people,
Late door, 8-9, 2 people.

Please let me know which shift you can take. Reply to this email, or text me at 508-282-0089

Sorry, no baking this week. I am busy emerging myself in masked harmonies. I appreciate each one of you.

Cheers,

Persis

Persis L Thorndike
BIDA Board, Volunteer Coordinator

Persis Thorndike

Mar 25, 2023, 11:37:52 AM3/25/23
to Jesse Weinstein, bida-volunteers
Thanks, Jesse, early door would be great! Annie will be doing set up, any help would be great as the band and caller are also coming from YTS. Ben is early hall manager.

Sent from my iPhone

Persis Thorndike
508-282-0089 voice & text
per...@thorndike.name

"I get up every morning determined to both change the world and have one hell of a good time. Sometimes this makes planning my day difficult." -- E. B. White