BIDA Volunteers Needed for 6/19 Dance

Persis Thorndike

Jun 14, 2022, 10:13:53 AM6/14/22
to bida-volunteers
Hello, lovely BIDA Volunteers,

We've got a fabulous line up for the upcoming dance on Sunday, June 19, with Steve Zakon-Anderson calling amazing dances to tunes from Molly Tucker, Cecilia Vacanti, Casey Murray, and Sam Zakon-Anderson. It should be an amazing dance and you will want to be there, and maybe even take a volunteer shift.

The dance runs 7:30-10:30 pm, with a lesson at 7 pm. Come help with set up or one of the three door slots, and dance the rest of the night on us.

Set up, 6:15-7 pm; need 1 (pull boxes out from under the stage, set up signs inside and out, large fan at base of stairs next to kitchen, box fan filter in outer corner near the stage, set up roughly 25 chairs along the outside wall, string lights)

Early door, 6:30-8 pm; need 3 (check vax cards, ask for emails to contact tracing, take money, answer questions)

Late door, 8-9 pm, need 2 (same as early door)

Late late door, 9-10 (checking vax cards), need 1

We've got plenty of hand sanitizer, and are requiring the following:

* full vaccination, plus booster if you are eligible. Bring proof!

* high quality masks (N95, KN95, KN94; no surgical or cloth masks allowed)

* email for contact tracing

You can let me know which shift works for you by a variety of ways; text to my phone, reply to the fb page, PM me at facebook, or reply to this email. I am so looking forward to seeing you all on the dance floor.

Cheers,

Persis

Persis Thorndike
BIDA Volunteer Coordinator