BIDA Volunteers: A Few People Still Needed for Tomorrow's Dance

Persis Thorndike

Apr 30, 2022, 9:37:09 AM4/30/22
to bida-volunteers
Good morning, all you lovely BIDA Volunteers!

It's Somerville Open Studios this weekend, May Morning tomorrow at the Week's Footbridge on the Charles at 5:30 am (dance and sing the summer in), and our BIDA Dance tomorrow night!

We've got Liz Nelson calling to the music of Carol Bittenson, Catherine Miller, and Debby Knight. It should be another fabulous dance. Come help out your dance community and dance the rest of the evening on us!

I am looking for the following volunteer slots:

Early Door; 6:30-8 pm: 1-2 people
check vax cards, ask for emails for contact tracing, take entry money and tick off on attendance form

Late Door: 8-9 pm: 1 person
same duties as early door

Late Late Door: 9-10: 1 person
Check vax cards and ask for email for tracing.

Please let me know if you can take any of these slots! You can reply here or text me at 508-282-0089.

Looking forward to seeing you all tomorrow!

Ciao,

Persis

Persis Thorndike
BIDA Board, Volunteer Coordinator