BIDA Family Dance This Sunday! 10/16/2022 Volunteers Needed

Persis Thorndike

Oct 12, 2022, 3:23:31 PM10/12/22
to bida-volunteers
Hello, you all!

It's a gorgeous day out, I hope you all can enjoy some of it.

We've got a family dance 5:30 -6:30 pm on Sunday, before our regular evening dance at 7:30. The family dance will feature music by Rose Jackson and friends, and calling by Jeff Kaufman. There will be an hour break after the family dance, but no potluck.

Harris Lapiroff will call the regular evening dance to the music of Rose Jackson, Max Newman, Sam Zakon-Anderson and Oliver Scanlon. Mask and vax status still required.

We're looking for the following slots to be filled:

Family Dance door, 5-6:30
Set up 5-7, in and around the family dance
Early Door: 6:30-8
Mid Door: 8-9

Please let me know (text, email, fb or messenger) if you can fill any of these shifts, and dance the rest of the evening on us!

Cheers,

Persis

Persis L Thorndike
BIDA Board, Volunteer Coordinator
508-282-0089 voice & text

Persis Thorndike

Oct 15, 2022, 4:09:09 PM10/15/22
to bida-volunteers, pers...@gmail.com
Hello, lovely BIDA volunteers,

We've still got some open volunteer slots, including set up. Come help us with the set up and dance the entire evening on us!

Please let me know by reply email or text to my phone listed below.

Many thanks,

Persis

Sent from my iPhone

Persis Thorndike
508-282-0089 voice & text

"I get up every morning determined to both change the world and have one hell of a good time. Sometimes this makes planning my day difficult."  --   E. B. White

On Oct 12, 2022, at 3:23 PM, Persis Thorndike <pers...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello, you all!