BIDA Volunteers for Dance This Sunday, 2/19

Persis Thorndike

Feb 17, 2023, 4:51:21 PM2/17/23
to bida-volunteers
Hello, all you lovely people, on this grey New England day!

We’ve got a dance on Sunday! Sue Rosen is calling her wonderful dances to the music of the Bittenson Family, Carol, Len, and Steve, with Debbie Knight and Ben Rechel rounding out he stage. It should be another fabulous BIDA dance.

In light of the past few dances being so popular, I would like to make sure we’ve got 3 people for early door and 2 for late door, to move people thru the process quickly. I appreciate each and every one of you; there may even be cookies (glutened as I haven’t practiced enough with gf flours), if I can get the dough made tonight and cookies made tomorrow.

We’ve got the following shifts available:
6:15-7:30, set up, 1 person;
6:30-8, early door, 3 people;
8-9, late door, 2 people.

Please let me know if you can help out with one of these shifts, and dance the rest of the evening on us. You can reach me by return email or text or voice to my cell phone, 508-282-0089.

Looking forward to Sunday,

Cheers,

Persis

Persis L Thorndike
BIDA Board, Volunteer Coordinator

Persis Thorndike

Feb 19, 2023, 1:39:19 PM2/19/23
to Pers...@gmail.com, bida-volunteers

*sigh* trying this again as it just got returned to me.

On Feb 19, 2023, at 1:12 PM, Persis Thorndike <per...@thorndike.name> wrote:

Happy Sunday, you all!

I know it's Flurry Weekend, Boskone weekend, and a long weekend as well. I have some complications myself (no car available; yes, it's family and complicated) in getting to tonight's dance by 6 or so, and am wondering if there's anyone else who could help with early door? A second late door person wouldn't be a bad thing either.

Thanks for letting me know, Hopefully see you tonight.

Much love and appreciation to all,

Persis

Sent from my iPhone

Persis Thorndike
508-282-0089 voice & text

"I get up every morning determined to both change the world and have one hell of a good time. Sometimes this makes planning my day difficult."  --   E. B. White