BIDA Volunteers For Armory Dance 12/17/2023

Persis Thorndike

Dec 13, 2023, 11:50:55 PM12/13/23
to bida-volunteers
Hello, you all lovely BIDA Volunteers!

We've got a Mask Required dance coming up on Sunday, at the Somerville Armory, 191 Highland Ave, Somerville. There is parking in back, and the usual street parking because it is Sunday. We've got Maia McCormick calling to the tunes of Lrry Unger, Eric Boodnan, and Emily Troll. I am excited because Maia will be one of our callers for BeanTown Stomp in March, and we haven't seen Larry Unger playing the BIDA stage for quite a while, and the music should be fabulous.

We need the following shifts filled:
Set Up, 6-7 or whenever finished, 1-2 people,
Early door, 6:30-8, 1-2 people,
Late door, 8-9, 1 person.

Please reply to this email (or by text/voice to my phone listed below) with the shift you can pick up, and I will be eternally grateful. My week started out on the wrong foot and I have been dealing with the fall out since last Sunday and I need a good dance to get me back in the swing of things. You will, of course get to dance the rest of the evening on us.

Cheers,

Persis

Persis L Thorndike
BIDA Board, Volunteer Coordinator & Potluck Cat Herder, BTS Committee