BIDA Volunteers Needed for 10/1/2023 Dance

Persis Thorndike

Sep 29, 2023, 5:34:48 PM9/29/23
to bida-volunteers
Hello, you all, on this dreary, cold, wet, and grey day,

I hope you are all well and looking forward to our dance on Sunday! It’s a Mask-Optional dance, with Sonya Kaufman calling to the tunes of our own Rohan Weeden and Helen Kuhar. It should be another fabulous dance, and we need your help to make it so. Pick up an early or late door shift and dance the rest of the night on us. (if I end up with time to bake on Sunday, there may be scones…)

Please let me know which of the shifts below you can help with, by return email, text or voice to 508-282-0089

Set up; 6:15-7:30 pm, claimed already,
Early door; 6:30-8 pm, 1-2 people,
Late door; 8-9 pm, 1 person.

appreciate everyone of you. I always get compliments on our dances whenever I am out and about, and they are so wonderful because of you, our volunteers. Thank you. I look forward to seeing you all soon,

Cheers,

Persis

Persis L Thorndike
BIDA Board, Volunteer Coordinator