BIDA Spark in the Dark Needs Some Volunteers 8/27

Persis Thorndike

Aug 23, 2022, 4:05:31 PM8/23/22
to bida-volunteers
Hello, BIDA Volunteers!

We hope you all have had a good summer. We are excited to have a Spark in the Dark (a dance with great music and fabulous lighting) this coming Saturday with Kingfisher (Cecilia Vacanti and Jeff Kaufman) playing their wonderful inspired music to the calling of Liz Nelson, and need your help to pull it off. And of course, you get to dance for the rest of the night on us.

A Spark in the Dark has lots of special lighting, and we need early help putting it all up starting at 4 pm. We've got two volunteers already and could use 2 more people to help with this.

We also need our usual door people, and as we are continuing our covid policies (requiring vax cards, contact tracing and masks), we need 2-3 people for early door, 6:30-8pm,

and 1-2 for middle door, 8-9 pm.

Please reply to me, or text me at 508-282-0089, if you can take one of these shifts.

Looking forward to seeing you all soon,

Best,

Persis

Persis L Thorndike