BIDA Volunteers Needed Tomorrow, 2/18 a family Dance & Regular Dance

Persis Thorndike

Feb 17, 2024, 11:53:16 AMFeb 17
to bida-volunteers
Hello, all you lovely BIDA Volunteers!

I hope you all are staying nice and warm. Who is NOT at Flurry and can help us make our Open Band and Family Dance a success?

We’ve got Luke Donforth calling our regular dance and also leading the family dance! Anyone who saw Luke at our last BeanTown Stomp knows that he’s got a lot of great dances in his repertoire, and the BIDA Open Band is sure to be a hit.

We are looking for Door Sitters for all shifts,
5-6:30, 1 person
6:30-8, 1-2 people,
8-9, 1 person.

Please let me know by reply email, or text/voice to my phone number.

Many thanks,

Persis

Persis L Thorndike
BIDA Board, Volunteer Coordinator
BeanTown Stomp Committee

Persis Thorndike

Feb 17, 2024, 4:52:39 PMFeb 17
to bida-volunteers, Persis Thorndike
And I forgot to include that there's a POT LUCK!

Persis L Thorndike
BIDA Board, BeanTown Stomp Committee
508-282-0089 voice & text

Feb 18, 2024, 1:09:15 PMFeb 18
to bida-volunteers
Is anyone available for door sitting for the family dance and early door?

Please let me know!