BIDA Dance 3/19 Needs Volunteers

Persis Thorndike

Mar 17, 2023, 4:18:24 PM3/17/23
to bida-volunteers
Hello, all you lovely BIDA Volunteers!

Wasn’t that a wonderful weekend last week at BeanTown Stomp? I hope you’re ready for more dancing and great music, ‘cause got another dance coming up in two days!

(And one more next Sunday the 26th, and one the following Sunday, April 2, then we go back to our usual first and third Sundays …)

We need your help in putting these on; for this Sunday I am looking for the following shifts:

Set-up, 1 person, 6:15-7:30,
Early door, 2-3 people, 6:30-8,
Late door, 1-2 people, 8-9.

SOP, let me know by return email, or text/voice to 508-282-0089 if you can take a shift.

As always, I and the rest of the Board appreciate all you do. See you on Sunday!

Cheers,

Persis

Persis L Thorndike
BIDA Board, Volunteer Coordinator