BIDA Volunteers Needed for 4/16/2023 Dance

1 view

Persis Thorndike

Apr 14, 2023, 10:28:03 PM4/14/23
to bida-volunteers
Hello, you all!

It’s been a warm few days, but should be back to our usual April weather on Sunday; perfect for dancing! I won’t be dancing, I twisted my left knee 2 weeks ago, but the music should be fabulous. We’ve got a family dance at 5, with Karen Burciaga playing tunes for dances by Don Veino. For our regular dance at 7:30, lesson at 7. Don will call dances to the music of SpringTide; Willy Clemetson, Elsie Gawler, and Ethan Tischler. And it’s our Annual a meeting, where you all as BIDA members get to vote for the Board Members, our break activity!

Because this has a family dance, we need the following shifts filled:

Family dance door; 2 people, 5-6:30,
Set up; 1 person, 6-7:30,
Early door; 2-3 people, 6:30-8,
Late door; 2 people, 8-9.

Please let me know which shift you can take. I am the early hall manager and will be there just before 5 to set up for the family dance.

Looking forward to seeing you all on Sunday! And to hearing back from you soon, by reply email, text or phone.

Best,

Persis

Persis L Thorndike
BIDA Board, Volunteer Coordinator