BIDA Volunteers Needed for 4/2 dance

1 view

Persis Thorndike

Mar 31, 2023, 9:42:48 AM3/31/23
to bida-volunteers
Hello, my friends,

Wow, we’ve almost made it thru an amazing whirlwind 5 weeks of dances! Haven’t they all been wonderful? We’ll end this run with one more this weekend. Thank you all for your dedication to making our dances work and being part of this community. I count the dance community as integral in my sanity and so very good for my soul.

We have a dance on Sunday! Bob Isaacs, from New Jersey will be calling some great dances, to the music of the BIDA Open Band. We’ve seen the Open Band at our last two Family Dances, and wow, they were amazing; another dance not to be missed.

We’ve got the usual shifts open:

Set up: 6:15-7:30, 1 person,
Early door: 6:30-8, 2-3 people,
Late door: 8-9, 2 people

Please let me know by reply email or text/voice to 508-282-0089.

Looking forward to seeing you all on the dance floor.

Cheers,

Persis

Persis L Thorndike
BIDA Board, Volunteer Coordinator