Tunes Party this Thursday (5/12)

Jeff Kaufman

May 9, 2022, 8:33:40 AM5/9/22
to BIDA musician announcements
Hi BIDA Musicians,

Before the open band this Sunday (more on that in a liter email) let's get together and play some tunes!  Thursday 5/12, 6:30-8:30, 69 Morrison Ave #2, Somerville.

You're welcome to come whether or not you're planning to play at Sunday's open band. It's also fine to come and chat/listen; music is not required.
Likely tunes: https://www.bidadance.org/open-band-tune-list

We have a few parking permits; let me know if you want me to reserve one for you.

Covid stuff: vaccination and booster required. Please wear a high filtration mask (N95, KN95, KF94, etc). If you play a wind instrument, take a rapid test (we have some if you don't) and then it's fine to take your mask off while playing

More: https://www.facebook.com/events/3088876004658524/

Jeff