Open Band this Sunday 12/3 - regular dance and family dance!

naomi.r605

Nov 29, 2023, 5:25:48 PM11/29/23
to BIDA musician announcements
Hi BIDA Musicians!

We're having an open band at our family dance and regular dance this Sunday!
Debby Knight will be leading the open band and Sue Rosen will be calling.

Family dance: 5:30-6:30 (arrive at 5pm to set up, all acoustic)
Potluck 6:30-7:30
Regular dance: 7:30-10:30 (sound check starts at 6ish)
As with all BIDA open bands, the sliding scale starts at $0 if you're playing in the band, otherwise the family dance is $3-$5/person.

This dance is mask optional, vaccination not required. We are alternating between mask required and optional dances this fall. For more, read our blog post.

-Naomi