Open Band for Family Dance this Sunday 5/12, 5:30-6:30

Jeff Kaufman

May 9, 2024, 10:32:17 AMMay 9
to BIDA musician announcements
Hi BIDA Musicians,

This Sunday BIDA is having a bonus dance, and before that (5:30-6:30) we're hosting a family dance with an all-acoustic open band.  Steve Zakon-Anderson is calling, and I'll be leading the open band.  We're planning on playing the following tunes for specific dances:

* Sasha

Sasha.gif

* Chimes of Dunkirk
Screenshot 2024-05-08 at 10.20.22 AM.png

Jenny Lind Polka:

Trad-JennyLindPolka-FW---D-reel.jpg

We will probably also play 3-5 other simple repertoire tunes that we'll decide on the fly based on the dance and interest from the musicians.

After the family dance there'll be a potluck, and then Nova will be playing for the evening dance.

Jeff