BIDA DOUBLE DANCE with Calluna! This Sunday 5/21

BIDA announcements

May 18, 2023, 9:30:49 PM5/18/23
to BIDA announcements
We're having a *~special~* Double Dance on this Sunday!

We'll have an afternoon advanced dance before our regular evening dance.
Wondering what we mean by "advanced"? Steve will call some trickier material and teach less than usual. If you're comfortable doing a no-walkthrough contra, you should be good!

4:00-6:30 Advanced Contras!
6:30-7:30 Potluck: all welcome! bring food!
7:15: Lesson
7:30-10:30 Evening Dance, as always

1950 Massachusetts Avenue, Cambridge MA
Music: Calluna (Eileen O’Grady, Gus Cantieni, & Jesse Ball)
Caller: Steve Zakon-Anderson
$5-20 sliding scale for each dance - so if you're planning to come to the regular dance, do the regular thing - and if you're planning to dance double, please pay double.
1950 Massachusetts Avenue, Cambridge MA

Masks and vax required.

See you there!
Naomi