Annual meeting: 2020-04-05

Jeff Kaufman

Mar 3, 2020, 6:19:04 PM3/3/20
to BIDA announcements
Our annual meeting will be at our April 5th dance.

The only business planned for the annual meeting is electing our board, to run the dance for the next year. If you're interested in running, please let us know! Nominations close one week before the election, per https://www.bidadance.org/bylaws

Jeff Kaufman

Mar 30, 2020, 8:07:25 PM3/30/20
to BIDA announcements
The BIDA annual meeting will not be able to happen as planned.  Instead, we're calling a membership meeting for April 30th, and proposing the following bylaw change:

     Article VI, Section A, new subsection: If the annual meeting of the membership cannot happen on the announced date, it will be postponed until the next BIDA-sponsored event after the originally scheduled date. The term of the incoming board will run from the day after the election through the last day of April, and the term of the outgoing board will be extended until the term of the new board begins.

See the existing bylaws at https://www.bidadance.org/bylaws

Jeff

On Tue, Mar 3, 2020 at 6:19 PM Jeff Kaufman <jeff.t....@gmail.com> wrote:
Our annual meeting will be at our April 5th dance.

The only business planned for the annual meeting is electing our board, to run the dance for the next year. If you're interested in running, please let us know! Nominations close one week before the election, per https://www.bidadance.org/bylaws

Jeff Kaufman

Mar 30, 2020, 9:19:05 PM3/30/20
to BIDA announcements
Clarifying: the 4/30 membership meeting will be virtual, and at 8:30pm. We'll send out instructions for joining closer to the time.

Jeff Kaufman

Apr 30, 2020, 3:38:30 PM4/30/20
to BIDA announcements
To join tonight's membership meeting at 8:30pm, either:

1. Visit https://meet.google.com/dmr-ndnw-omx, or

2. Use your phone to call 617-675-4444‬ and enter the meeting code
‪441 582 585 3676#‬

The only business for the meeting is to discuss and vote on the
following proposed bylaw change:

Article VI, Section A, new subsection: If the annual meeting of
the membership cannot happen on the announced date, it will be
postponed until the next BIDA-sponsored event after the originally
scheduled date. The term of the incoming board will run from the day
after the election through the last day of April, and the term of the
outgoing board will be extended until the term of the new board
begins.

Jeff

Jeff Kaufman

Apr 30, 2020, 8:41:00 PM4/30/20
to BIDA announcements
There were eight people in attendance, and the bylaw change was
approved unanimously.