BIDA dance this Sunday 3/19 and annual meeting announcement

BIDA announcements

Mar 14, 2023, 6:45:46 PM3/14/23
to BIDA announcements
Come dance with us on Sunday for the third of four BIDA events this month!

1950 Massachusetts Avenue, Cambridge MA.
Caller: Dereck Kalish
Music: Truffle Creek (Lillian Chase, Cecily Mills, and Jonah Spear)
7:30-10:30pm with beginner lesson at 7pm
$5-15 sliding scale

Masks and vax required.

We will also have a very special extra dance on the 26th! Countercurrent will be joining us all the way from the West Coast with our very own Harris Lapiroff calling. Usual time and place, details here https://www.facebook.com/events/1284836469047062/

Our annual membership meeting, where we elect a board to run BIDA for the next year, will happen during the break at our 4/16 dance. If you're interested in helping run BIDA, please come talk to us! Anyone who wants to join the board needs to let us know at least a week in advance of the election (before 4/9).

Looking forward to dancing with you soon!

-Naomi