BIDA 3/1: Sarah VanNorstrand, Kate Barnes, Open Band, and Hand washing!

Jeff Kaufman

Feb 28, 2020, 9:15:01 AM2/28/20
to BIDA announcements
This Sunday we have Kate Barnes leading an open band with Sarah VanNorstrand calling.  If you're interested in playing in the open band, have a look at https://www.bidadance.org/open-band-tune-list and bring your instrument!

While we always recommend people wash hands before eating, with the coronavirus we're going to be requiring everyone to wash hands on arrival and before eating the snacks we put out at the break.  More details: https://blog.bidadance.org/2020/02/handwashing-plans.html

As usual, it's at the Cambridge Masonic Hall, 1950 Mass Ave, 7:30-10:30, and it's a $5-$15 sliding scale.

See you there!

Jeff