BIDA dance this Sunday 3/26

BIDA announcements

Mar 22, 2023, 7:26:31 PM3/22/23
to BIDA announcements
Come dance with us on Sunday for a very special fourth Sunday dance!

1950 Massachusetts Avenue, Cambridge MA.
Music: Countercurrent (Alex Sturbaum and Brian Lindsay)
Caller: Harris Lapiroff
7:30-10:30pm with beginner lesson at 7pm
$5-15 sliding scale

Masks and vax required.

Our annual membership meeting, where we elect a board to run BIDA for the next year, will happen during the break at our 4/16 dance. If you're interested in helping run BIDA, please come talk to us! Anyone who wants to join the board needs to let us know at least a week in advance of the election (before 4/9).

Looking forward to dancing with you soon!

-Naomi