Free Chain Wax Pot

dko...@gmail.com

Apr 7, 2024, 9:39:43 AMApr 7
to bicycletouring
Free Double Boiler Wax Pot. Tests show wax wears drivetrains the least. Cleaning the chain before lubing is not necessary (other than maybe a quick wipe). I get 500 miles between waxing. Use your own pot to boil water below the double boiler. (Using a double boiler is much safer than heating wax in a single pot.)

Demetri
IMG_0591i.jpg

Harley Kilby

Apr 7, 2024, 11:26:55 PMApr 7