googlegroups issues

Mark Boyd

Oct 6, 2021, 8:14:00 AM10/6/21
to touring
Something has changed on the touring list. All of my fellow old member's posts have shown up for me to approve like they were not on the touring list and my posts in reply to them haven't been showing up.

I don't expect this test post to show up either but I hope it does.

             Mark

Mark Boyd

Oct 6, 2021, 9:38:52 AM10/6/21
to Gary Gilbert, Bryan Lorber, touring
Thanks for the replies. I think I know what is going on now.

This  message also showed up on the Google groups  web page but my replies didn't..

The two messages I sent in response to 'old folks' posts yesterday didn't make it to the group or, as far as I can tell, to the members that posted those messages. I think that may be because both of those messages came to me marked as needing my approval for posting. Your reply came to me, and the list, normally..

I didn't check the email addresses those messages came from. The messages I replied to are on the group page now  because I replied to them and my replies aren't because my replies are what allowed them to post.. That is what would happen when long term list members send email to the list from new email addresses.

             Mark

AdamK

Oct 6, 2021, 2:52:41 PM10/6/21
to Mark Boyd, touring

Post showed up ok here.

Adam K.
Sidney, BC
Canada

dko...@gmail.com

Oct 6, 2021, 5:36:36 PM10/6/21
to AdamK, Mark Boyd, touring
I have to check my spam folder regularly for Touring List and BOB
messages. Today all emails in my Spam folder were Touring and BOB
messages.

Demetri

Judy Colwell

Oct 6, 2021, 11:01:32 PM10/6/21