Son Dynamo Wiring and Adapters

jkinner

Oct 10, 2022, 6:59:23 PM10/10/22
to Bicycle Lifestyle
I have a SON Dynamo which was originally attached only to an Edelux front light.  I since have added a USB port also attached to the front Dynamo.  My questions:

1.   Is there a wiring kit available that provides the SON Coaxial Adapter, wiring, and connectors for my USB port and my Edelux light? I.e. I want to replace my current wiring to make it look more streamlined.
2.  If I added a rear light, and want to have it  powered using the front Dynamo - is this possible (must be able to power my USB port and my Edelux light)?  Is there a wiring kit available that would allow me to do this (must include the SON Coaxial Adapter)

Standing by for advice/recommendations.   Thanks.

Jan