Re: {BL} Digest for bicyclelifestyle@googlegroups.com - 1 update in 1 topic

Marsha Hanchrow

Nov 9, 2022, 11:41:15 PM11/9/22
to bicyclel...@googlegroups.com
My immediate response is not an answer but another question. Will you have a secure locker to store your bike in all day, or are you planning to ride 9 miles a day on Citi Bikes? That would make a huge difference on what I could and would carry.

mh

On Wed, Nov 9, 2022, 4:48 PM <bicyclel...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
Lee Legrand <krm...@gmail.com>: Nov 08 08:19PM -0500

Hello All,

Hoping to become a multi-model commuter in the near future. Would like
advice from anyone on what kind of items I should take into consideration.
It will hopefully be a 4.5 mile bicycle ride to a train station to commute
into NYC. Is this too far to wear work clothes without sweating? How much
should I pack for commuting like this? What kind of clothes should I wear?

Thanks,

Khalid