IQ-X Output issue

Cesar Villegas

Aug 31, 2022, 2:08:48 PM8/31/22
to Bicycle Lifestyle
I have a relatively new IQ-X (8months old) and it developed an issue recently. The tailight connected to it (Secula) will "flicker" corresponding to road vibrations but it appears to be mostly "off". So when I hit a rough patch of pavement it will flicker a bit. After checking all the wiring for a poor connection, I discovered that "pulling" the output cable forward near where it exits the headlight will make the taillight stay on, until i let go.

So i think that indicates that the output wire is loose or has a poor connection inside the IQX. Its worth noting that the cable is not pulled or otherwise improperly installed. Also a note that the headlight function works as expected.

Has anyone else had this issue? Makes me nervous about getting a replacement in the same flavor.

Piaw Na(蓝俊彪)

Sep 10, 2022, 10:37:20 AM9/10/22
to bicyclel...@googlegroups.com
After a few years of not touring because of the pandemic, my kids
decided they wanted to ride the Stelvio on the triplet this summer. I
was only too eager to accommodate:

https://blog.piaw.net/2022/07/tour-of-alps-2022.html