Re: {BL} Digest for bicyclelifestyle@googlegroups.com - 1 update in 1 topic

David Duncan

Nov 12, 2020, 11:16:37 PM11/12/20
to bicyclel...@googlegroups.com
Will it attach to a fender?

Sent from my phone

On Nov 12, 2020, at 7:48 PM, bicyclel...@googlegroups.com wrote:

"Larry Parker" <LParke...@fuse.net>: Nov 12 04:19PM -0500

I have a nice Seculite, that mounts easily on my seatpost. With cold weather
coming on, and the WUCA Year Rounder Challenge that I love doing,, I have
mounted a Carradice Barley bag that blocks the light from the Seculite. I
thought I could mount it on my seatstay, but I don't see how to do that. Do
I need to get a different light? A SECULA?
I have battery taillights, and the bag has a loop that holds them in an
ideal spot, but I want the security of the dynamo light, too.

Larry Parker
Cincinnati

Larry Parker

Nov 13, 2020, 8:09:18 PM11/13/20
to bicyclel...@googlegroups.com

My fendered bike has been running a toplight 4D for years.   This issue is with my “Stripped down, go fast” bike that I feel a little silly even putting the big Carradice bag on!  J   different bikes for different purposes!