Bob Bayn

Serge Issakov

Apr 14, 2018, 10:12:20 AM4/14/18
to BicycleDriving, Chainguard
For those of you who know Bob Bayn but are not friends on Facebook, he recently underwent surgery to repair a brain aneurysm but then suffered a massive stroke and is currently in a coma.

These are the most recent posts from his wife, Kathy:

Monday:
Bob's surgery lasted 11 hours. The aneurysm was complicated but it's been repaired. He was under very deep anaesthesia so will take 24 to 48 hours to really wake up. So we won't know much till then.

Friday:
I was waiting for better news before updating you on Bob's status. Sadly the news is not good. Bob suffered a massive stroke two days after the surgery to repair his aneurysm. He has not woken up and is in a coma. Please continue to pray for him and his family.

Hoping for a miracle, Bob,
Serge

Serge Issakov

Apr 18, 2018, 4:29:14 PM4/18/18
to BicycleDriving, Chainguard
Bob Bayn passed yesterday, 4/17/2018.  R.I.P, Bob.

Serge