Labreform.org - whose?

Serge Issakov

Apr 30, 2020, 8:26:33 PM4/30/20
to BicycleDriving
Anyone know who owns and maintains labreform.org?

Thx,
Serge

Robert van der Plas

Apr 30, 2020, 9:20:13 PM4/30/20
to Serge Issakov, BicycleDriving
At the bottom of the labreform.org home page is stated that the contact person is fredo...@yahoo.com.
Rob van der Plas

To post: bicycle...@googlegroups.com
Only rule: no personal commentary (please comment about content, not people)

Group website: http://groups.google.com/group/bicycledriving
Discussion archives: http://groups.google.com/group/bicycledriving/topics?hl=en
Glossary: http://groups.google.com/group/bicycledriving/web/glossary
Links: http://groups.google.com/group/bicycledriving/web/links

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "BicycleDriving" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/bicycledriving/CAEy9bH7vvhMx1WMV%3DB2BbupXX957w1EufUP2O3%2BWRrRdSZY37w%40mail.gmail.com.

Patricia Kovacs

Apr 30, 2020, 9:47:08 PM4/30/20
to Serge Issakov, Robert van der Plas, BicycleDriving
Fred told us he dropped labreform.org in Dec, 2018. I'm not sure who took it over.
Tricia

Serge Issakov

Apr 30, 2020, 11:32:15 PM4/30/20
to Patricia Kovacs, BicycleDriving, Robert van der Plas
Hence my question

John Allen

May 1, 2020, 1:01:58 AM5/1/20
to Serge Issakov, Patricia Kovacs, BicycleDriving, Robert van der Plas
Before Fred Oswald discontinued labreform.org, he gave me access and I downloaded all of the content.

Reese Howell had said that he would post the material, but his wife Kelley died, Resse was grieving and he did not take up the project.

I had considered posting the material in a subfolder on my site but I'd rather not have this additional task.

But look, I just typed "labreform.org" into my browser and the site is active. That is a surprise to me.

I have not checked whether the entire site is there, though. The site also have been archived numerous times, at https://web.archive.org/web/2019*/https://www.labreform.org/. The msot recent version that doesn't turn up an error is from November, 2017, https://web.archive.org/web/20171111045941/http://www.labreform.org/. I also don't know whether everything is in the archive.

Maybe we should check with Fred.

I went to https://lookup.icann.org/ and did a domain lookup. It came up with this -- no indication of who actually is paying for the domain listing::

Dates
  • Registry Expiration: 2021-02-03 14:30:31 UTC
  • Updated: 2020-04-04 03:50:41 UTC
  • Created: 2020-02-03 14:30:31 UTC

John S. Allen
7 University Park
Waltham, MA  02453-1523  USA
781 891-9307 home
781 856-4058 mobile
jsa...@bikexprt.com

Patricia Kovacs

Serge Issakov

Jan 19, 2021, 6:39:51 PM1/19/21
to Patricia Kovacs, BicycleDriving, John Allen, Robert van der Plas
Any information  from Fred?

Serge

F Lehnerz

Jan 19, 2021, 10:55:44 PM1/19/21
to Serge Issakov, Patricia Kovacs, BicycleDriving, John Allen, Robert van der Plas
I visited and linked to the website today. It still seems to be up. Perhaps Fred has the domain name on auto renew?

Sent from my iPhone