Archiving Johnforester.com and looking for missing pdfs

F Lehnerz

Apr 25, 2020, 7:13:08 PM4/25/20
to Cabo Forum, BicycleDriving
Hello All,

John’s website is still live but it’s uncertain what will happen when the domain name expires. Much of his website exists in various snapshots in the internet archive but I attempted to capture every page currently available so that if/when the site goes dark, we’ll have an archive of all his work. Much of it is probably not available anywhere else unless individuals have saved the files elsewhere.

However, I found two links that unable to save, and unfortunately they pertain specifically to CVC 21202. Perhaps someone has these saved on their computer or an old hard drive? They are the first two links under his social page (http://johnforester.com/Articles/social.htm) Both are pdfs, with the dead links below and the filename bolded.

Missing link 1: http://www.johnforester.com/Articles/Social/21202 flyer.pdf
Missing Link 2: http://www.johnforester.com/Articles/Social/21202 function.pdf

If someone has these PDFS, can you please attach them to this thread.

The April 25th 2019 archive is here:

-Frank

Wayne Pein

Apr 30, 2020, 11:31:08 AM4/30/20
to F Lehnerz, Cabo Forum, BicycleDriving
Frank,

Thanks for doing this. I checked, and have saved stuff from Forester,
but not these pages.

Wayne