POLL #0000076 - what raises your spirits?

banterboy

Sep 28, 2007, 11:03:34 AM9/28/07
to bickerfest.com
POLL #0000076

what raises your spirits?

for me, among the many things that uplifts my spirits is whenever i
come across an honest loving courageous generous creative friendly
witty fair-minded intelligent articulate peace-loving person.

(as rare as that unfortunately is -- they must be hiding out or
something -- or perhaps they've all been censored and/or intimidated
into silence -- which of course would knock quite a few of those
positive dynamics away).

naturally, stumbling onto people with the respective contrary traits
usually does just the opposite to my spirits, though they can often
present some pretty interesting and fun challenges.

the thing is, the second type of people seem to be far more numerous
than the first type.

which i find very hard to believe, so i don't let it get me down.

anyway, working up a good sweat raises my spirits nicely, too.

as does taking a nice walk in the country.

and music.

and sex.

and food.

and being creative and artsy.

and quite a few other things.

so maybe that's why i never get too discouraged.

banterboy

Free Speech -- Use it or Lose it.
http://blurbees.com/2007/09/sotd-0061.html

http://bickerfest.com/subscribe
http://bickerfest.com/members_invite

aj

Sep 29, 2007, 12:11:17 AM9/29/07
to bickerfest.com
Finishing my master's.

Wooooooooooooooooohooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm done.

aj

blurbees.com

Sep 30, 2007, 10:23:48 AM9/30/07
to bickerfest.com
On Sep 29, 12:11�am, aj <arlee...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Finishing my master's.
>
> Wooooooooooooooooohooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!!
>
> I'm done.

hey, congrats!

so what did you get your masters degree in?

and what's the main thing that you learned?

answers on a postcard.

just kidding, elaboarate all you want -- you see, i always wanted to
say that, and this seemed the most amusing opportunity possible.

banterboy

Free Speech -- Use it or Lose it.

aj

Sep 30, 2007, 7:18:21 PM9/30/07
to bickerfest.com

On Sep 30, 10:23 am, "blurbees.com" <blurb...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Sep 29, 12:11?am, aj <arlee...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Finishing my master's.
>

> > Wooooooooooooooooohooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?!!!!

> > I'm done.
>
> hey, congrats!

Thank you.

> so what did you get your masters degree in?

Adult Education (focusing on eLearning and Technology Design). I plan
on picking up the two classes I need to get a second Master's in
eLearning and Technology Design, but not now. I'm burned out. It's
been exactly 2 years since I started. I'm going to wait 4 months and
pick it up again in February.

> and what's the main thing that you learned?

That a Master's means lots of reading and writing, you only learn as
much as you put into it, and most of the education literature is BS or
the regurgitation of a few truly educated and insightful people. The
rest of us are faking it.

aj