Re: bickerfest.com Posting, Moderation, Discussion Subscriptions, and RSS feeds

1 view

banterboy

Oct 4, 2007, 6:46:59 AM10/4/07
to bickerfest.com
Re: bickerfest.com Posting, Moderation, Discussion Subscriptions, and
RSS feeds
http://groups.google.com/group/bickerfest/msg/c65f0867808143c5

just testing to see if this will thread properly with the original
posts when it's posted as a new article as per my rambling theory in:

POLL #0000080
Is there intelligent life elsewhere in the universe?

http://groups.google.com/group/bickerfest/msg/c0b1ece9249db34a

http://groups.google.com/group/bickerfest/browse_frm/thread/123e0027cde32814

also note that i was given the option of responding to a post directly
which was dated August 5th.

posts older than that were "reply to author" only.

however, that may have something to do with the fact that i had that
August 5th post starred at the time and the older ones were not
starred. all of the posts after August 5th were also starred so i
have no way of experimenting on them using this particular gmail
account.

so anyway, all other things being equal, it appears that it may be
something like a sixty day limit to responding directly to posts in
the google groups bickerfest archive.

that sucks as far as all of the bickerfest Polls go.

oh well.

but, in order to get around that limit, i suppose i can keep answering
them myself before they expire.

that will give each bickerfest Poll another sixty days or so.

such is the nature of beta-testing a project.

banterboy

Free Speech -- Use it or Lose it.
http://blurbees.com/2007/09/sotd-0061.html

http://bickerfest.com/subscribe