New books listed, help spread the word about the site

The Bibliophile's Niche

Mar 24, 2009, 4:17:10 PM3/24/09
to bibliophilesniche
Hi all!

Just a quickie note to let you know that I've added a new stack of
books to my site listings. This includes a selection of really nice
Christian fiction, so if that's something you're interested in, you'll
want to be sure to check it out. First come, first serve!

I recently decided that I wouldn't be able to have a booth at the Iowa
homeschool convention this year, due to an increase in booth cost. So
I'm hoping to spread the word about my website and be able to sell
more online. If you have friends who enjoy reading, would you consider
telling them about The Bibliophile's Niche by forwarding this email or
posting the link on your blog, facebook, or twitter? I've yet to see a
site that beats my combination of low prices, flat-rate shipping
( only $3 on any order to US addresses!), and wide selection of all
kinds of good books. :-)

Thanks so much for your help, and I hope you all are enjoying spring
as much as I am!

Blessings,
Abigail
The Bibliophile's Niche