New books listed, winter sale, order by Feb. 13 for $1 off!

The Bibliophile's Niche

Feb 4, 2010, 10:45:12 PM2/4/10
to bibliophilesniche
Hi all,

I've just finished adding two large boxfuls of books to the website,
so you'll want to scurry right over there and see if there's anything
that catches your eye. There's a bunch of older fiction in great
condition, as well as a good selection of Christian non-fiction, some
children's fiction, and a little bit of everything else. First come,
first serve!!

I've added more titles to the half-price post, as well as the featured
titles post (with photos). Be sure to check through the whole
site...there's all kinds of treasures there. :D

Don't forget about the Winter Sale! Quite a few of you have taken
advantage of it so far, and it's not too late. Buy two non-fiction
titles from the misc. non-fiction post (http://
bibliophilesniche.blogspot.com/2006/02/miscellaneous-non-fiction.html)
and pick out a third book (equal or lesser value) for FREE!

Also, as a little extra thank you for those of you on this email
update list, here's a special deal: place an order of any size before
February 13 and get $1 off your total. Be sure to mention this email
when you place your order.

Any comments or questions are very welcome - I'll look forward to
hearing from you!

Happy reading!
Abigail
The Bibliophile's Niche