Many new books listed, all categories

The Bibliophile's Niche

Dec 12, 2008, 6:10:43 PM12/12/08
to bibliophilesniche
Hello to my fellow bibliophiles!

Snow and cold weather are settling in here in central Iowa...just the
perfect time to curl up with a mug of hot chocolate and a good
book. :-)

It's been a while since I've had a chance to update my book listings,
so I was glad to get a chance to do that this week. I made some major
updates: added several boxes full of books and reduced some prices.
There's a nice selection of newer Christian fiction, a whole set of
L.M. Montgomery books, some nice Christian non-fiction, and a big
stack of children's fiction...so check it out!

http://asourceofjoy.blogspot.com

Just drop me an email if anything catches your eye or if you have any
questions about the books. Books are available on a first-come, first-
serve basis, as always.

I'll look forward to hearing from you! Feel free to forward this email
on to any other bookworms that might be interested.

Blessings,
Abigail
The Bibliophile's Niche
http://asourceofjoy.blogspot.com

"Read the best books first; otherwise you may not have time to read
them all."