New books, winter sale

The Bibliophile's Niche

Feb 2, 2009, 2:50:45 PM2/2/09
to bibliophilesniche
Friends of The Bibliophile's Niche:

Just a quick note to let you all know that I just finished adding some
new titles to this post:
http://bibliophilesniche.blogspot.com/2006/04/newest-items-updated-1-31-07.html
. There's a little bit of everything, so take a peek.

I recently re-organized my inventory and am hoping to get more books
moved out of the way here...so I added more to the half-price
listings. You won't find prices cheaper than this anywhere else
online!
http://bibliophilesniche.blogspot.com/2006/04/specials-updated-10-15-06.html

All books are available on a first-come, first-serve basis, and
popular titles are usually snatched up pretty quickly...so you'll want
to check them out and see if anything catches your eye.

Also, to thank you for joining this email update list, I'm offering a
winter sale exclusively to members of this mailing list: Buy three
books at the regular price, and choose one from the half-price
listings for FREE. Wow - sounds like a bargain to me! Just mention the
mailing list when you email with your order.

Hope you all are enjoying good reading in these cozy winter months!

Blessings,
Abigail
The Bibliophile's Niche
http://bibliophilesniche.blogspot.com