HOT summer sale - new titles added

The Bibliophile's Niche

Jun 17, 2010, 7:27:25 PM6/17/10
to bibliophilesniche
Hello all!

Well, I just finished listing a stack of new titles to the site, and
wanted to make sure you all know about a big special I'm running this
summer.I'm on serious a mission to clear out inventory this summer:
ALL books are 10% off, excluding those in the half price listings and
the newest-listings post.

On top of this, for every 10 books in your order, you can choose an
additional book to be added to your order for FREE! (Free book will be
the cheapest of the 11 titles.)

As always, shipping is only $3 to any US address, regardless of the
size of your order. Can't beat that!

Look through the listings and place your order today. Spread the word
to all your bookworm friends - you won't find better bargains anywhere
else online! :D

To save space, I've given only brief descriptions of each book. Please
email me if you have any questions, would like to see pictures, or
want me to set books aside for you. Thanks!

God bless,
Abigail
The Bibliophile's Niche
http://bibliophilesniche.blogspot.com