continuing the conversation at the University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign

1 view

Caroline Nappo

Apr 14, 2011, 11:44:14 PM4/14/11
to biblione...@googlegroups.com
Hey all,

So wonderful to meet up with you in Cambridge last week. I'm still buzzing from excitement!

Three of us from the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign were at Beyond Books - Colin Rhinesmith, Jack Brighton, and yours truly. We are putting together a brownbag lunch discussion for Wed, April 27th at the Graduate School of Library and Information Science. We're planning to use this time to give a report back of "Beyond Books" and generate discussion on how librarians and journalists (and other information lovers) can better collaborate. If you're on facebook you can see our invite here:

https://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=190394844338321

Will let you know how it goes. Thanks again to the organizers for putting together such a wonderful event!

cheers,
Caroline

Caroline Nappo
Doctoral student, Information in Society fellow
Graduate School of Library & Information Science

"Il pessimismo della ragione, e l'ottimismo della volontá." - Antonio Gramsci