Boston Street Lab UNI project moves ahead with help from MIT

Bill Densmore

Jul 18, 2011, 1:01:04 PM7/18/11
to BiblioNews List, Mark Tomizawa, Lorrie LeJeune, Andrew Whitacre

To Beyond-Books at MIT participants:

I'm passing along this email from JTM-MIT participant Leslie Davol about
their portable-library-space project, which is getting some new traction.
We'll try to keep an eye on this.

As a reminder, here's the Skype interview I did with Sam and Leslie before
Beyond Books: http://vimeo.com/21808480

-- bill